VALUE OF MASTER’S DEGREE IN UK
Posted on: January 11 2020, By : Sanjita Kumari
The United Kingdom is one of the pioneer countries that consist of fascinating history, beautiful islands, oceans, modern culture, and most importantly quality education system that describes the country at its best and compels students to study in UK. We all want to have better career in terms of higher education, however when we think of doing master’s degree. Most taught master’s programmes run for year full-time and two years part-time. Be aware, however, that full-time courses run for a full twelve-month period, with independent dissertation work usually commencing after the first two semesters and continuing during the summer. Overseas education consultant for UK in Mumbai helps with the valuable information required for masters or overseas education. It’s true; universities in the USA can leave you in debt for decades. While it may sound like a great solution to go abroad to earn a master’s degree, UK cost of living is steep. … It’s a good idea to look into the tuition and other costs before deciding this is a better financial option for postgrad study. Well in my opinion one should only look at doing a master’s degree if you don’t do that well at your undergraduate degree and still want to go on to the field. Or, if you get a good undergraduate degree but want to go in to an extremely specialized and niche market that requires a skill set that only a master’s can provide. Top overseas education consultant for UK in Mumbai figures out all the areas of supporting an individual to complete his/ her dreams. There are multiple reasons to consider studying masters in the UK
1) Greater Employability and Career advancement: Day by day employers are getting more conscious about the value of master degree. They are considering advanced expertise and experience into hiring decisions for entry level positions. As per UK commissions for employment and skills, around 1 in 7 jobs will likely need a postgraduate degree by 2022. A master will be a crucial head start on rivals.
2) Short Duration: study abroad consultant in Mumbai guides you about the duration of courses needs to be done and all your queries as well. A master in India needs enrolment for up to two years while UK masters have comparatively short length of 1 year.
3) Full time, part time, distance – it is up to you! : How long your master’s degree lasts is generally up to you. Full-time courses typically last one year while part-time courses can last from two to three years.
4) Improved salary Potential: Numerous studies have shown that a master improves your short and long term salary potential. Research carried out by the Sutton Trust in 2013 for example showed that a postgraduate student can expect to earn $5,500 more a year of $220,000 over a 40 year work period, than someone only holding an undergraduate degree.
5) Quality Assurance: Higher teaching quality and world-class research facilities make UK education more valuable for employers across the world.
6) Global Professional Connections: Thousands of international students coming UK for higher studies and native population make UK culturally diverse. Indian college admission consultant in Mumbai provides great support in terms of all the things mentioned above before you decide to step ahead abroad for your higher studies.
Well students need to spend significant amounts of time, mental energy, and money before a degree graces the wall. All you need to focus on your goals and visions to achieve your dreams and make them come true. Best overseas college admission education consultant in Mumbai lets you decide about your higher education as they have good presence in UK and experienced counselors to guide through your path.