Posted on: January 30 2020, By : Sanjita Kumari
top 10 colleges in india#mba
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally-recognized degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management… An MBA can also be useful for those pursuing a managerial career in the public sector, government, private industry, and other areas. India is a rapidly changing country in which inclusive, high-quality education is of utmost importance for its future prosperity. Education in India is provided by public schools and private schools. Under various articles of the Indian Constitution, free and compulsory education is provided as a fundamental right to children between the ages of 6 and 14. One of the best advantageous points of the Indian education system is its inexpensiveness. Unlike other developed countries in the world, knowledge is clubbed with economy here and any student willing to explore the abundantly spread resources of education in the country can do so without spending exorbitantly.
After completing the schools or college many students think of getting into best MBA colleges for better education. Best Indian college admission education consultant in Navi Mumbai helps student to get the best MBA colleges in India to enhance their skills and knowledge. MBA is one of the most popular programmes in India for two reasons. First; it can be pursued by students from all streams irrespective of what they did in their bachelor’s, second, it is a sure shot improvement of employment prospects and earning capacity of all graduating students. Best Indian college admission consultant in Navi Mumbai guides an individual for better career and future by knowing their requirements; it is also advisable to take consultation from the best educational consultants located in your respective areas.
Roughly 4400 colleges in India offer as many MBA programmes of which 82 percent of the colleges offer full-time MBA course and the remaining      18 percent offer part-time MBA courses. The info graphic below captures is a huge skew in the supply of full-time MBA courses in India. Some of the highest paying MBA Careers are below:
  • Investment Banker
  • Financial Manager
  • Chief Technology Officer
  • Marketing Manager
  • Information Technology (IT) Director
  • High-End Management Consultant
Even in India the scene has been overwhelming when it comes to MBA starting salary. Average MBA starting salary in few of the top B Schools of the country is as follows. Average of their averages stands at whopping INR 19.61 lakh per annum.  An eligibility criterion for MBA is Graduation. However, many colleges prescribe minimum marks in aggregate in Graduation (50% for General and 45 percent for SC/ST candidates). Taking an entrance exam is a must; most of the Tier-1 and Tier-2 MBA institutes in India accept candidates on the basis of MBA entrance exam score. Top education consultants in Navi Mumbai Lets you select the best university and guides towards the start and end procedures to get through the procedures. Studies reveal 70% MBAs serve as managers and board directors in their respective organizations. With an MBA, student’s scope of networking enhances. This again depends on the college/Institute you pick to pursue MBA exam. Indian college admission consultant in Navi Mumbai has good presence in India regarding MBA courses to be done. MBA is highly recommended to many students who wish to do it, as it gives good growth in your career and future as well. Some of the top colleges in India for MBA are:
  • IIM
  • IIT
  • Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
  • Faculty of Management studies, New Delhi
  • Indian Institute of foreign Trade, New Delhi
Education consultants in Navi Mumbai help you to select the best institute in your set budget and counsel you with great support. Experienced professionals are there to counsel at every step. However this article aims at providing best the information for individuals aspiring to do MBA to have better career and future.
Share this:

Comments :

Comment Not Available

Your email address will not be published.
Required fields are marked *