How to apply for Permanent residence after study in Canada

Posted on: October 14 2019, By : Siddhi Nalawade
 Permanent residency is a type of immigration status in Canada. In order to become a permanent resident, a person must go through an immigration program. Want to study in Canada? Look for a good study abroad consultant in Mumbai.
What are the Benefits of becoming Canadian permanent resident: 
1) You live and work anywhere in Canada.
2) You get access to universal healthcare and social services.
3) You can sponsor your spouse and children.
4) You can become a Canadian citizen.
5) It can’t be taken away from you. 
You can apply for both temporary as well as permanent residence in Canada – this is called dual intent. 

What is Dual intent? 

Dual intent allows students to apply for permanent residence, while at the same time securing their temporary study permit. This is one of the reasons that students want to study at this place. Seven educon is the best overseas education consultants in navi Mumbai
 There are a number of programs that offer Canada permanent residency for students after they have completed their degree:

1. Canadian Experience Class

This section is about processing applications for permanent residence submitted by applicants in the Canadian experience class (CEC).
It is a permanent residence category for people with skilled work experience in Canada. Foreign students who have studied at a recognized Canadian campus and obtained the educational credential on a full-time basis, in a program of at least 2 years, may qualify under this program.. In addition, the work experience must have been obtained after graduating from the program of study. Skilled position and unpaid internships are not counted towards the work experience. The foreign student must have worked for at least 12 months in a full-time. Consult from the best overseas college admission consultant in Mumbai.

2. Quebec Experience Class

The Quebec Experience Program is a popular immigration pathway for foreign students and individuals with work experience in Quebec. Foreign students who have studied in Quebec and completed a CEGEP, Vocational, Bachelor’s or Master’s/PhD level degree and who have intermediate proficiency in French can qualify under this program, without any work experience! Immigration to Quebec can be considered a two-step process in which an individual interested in immigrating to Quebec must first apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate or "CSQ", a document that allows the holder to immigrate to Quebec. To apply for a CSQ, it is important to satisfy the eligibility requirements of one of the many Quebec immigration program offered by Quebec's Ministry of Immigration. Enroll for one of the top study abroad consultant in Mumbai for admission in Canada.

3. Provincial Nomination Programs

This program is for students who have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory. The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada and who are interested in settling in a particular province. Each Canadian province and territory (except Nunavut and Quebec) has its own unique Provincial Nominee Program. The advantage of these programs is that applicants may receive their Canada permanent residency faster than under other programs. 
Share this:

Comments :

Comment Not Available

Your email address will not be published.
Required fields are marked *