HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT COURSES IN UK
Posted on: March 17 2020, By : Sanjita Kumari
Hospitality management is the study of the hospitality industry. A degree in the subject may be awarded either by a University college dedicated to the studies of hospitality management or a business school with a relevant department. Hospitality management is the study of the hospitality industry. A degree in the subject may be awarded either by a University college dedicated to the studies of hospitality management or a business school with a relevant department. Roughly defined, hospitality management refers to the application of management concepts and structured leadership in the areas of accommodation, dining and general guest services. From the largest hotels to the smallest cafeterias, all such businesses from an important part of the hospitality industry. Hospitality management involves overseeing the administrative tasks of a hotel or resort. Your goal as a hospitality manager is to ensure your hotel is warm, welcoming, and makes guests feel like they’re at home. Hospitality management Study abroad consultant in Mumbai helps you to find out the right university to get better experience. The growth of the hospitality industry has raised employment opportunities with career advancement in a number of areas, chiefly the specialized area of hotel management. To work within this sector you will need excellent interpersonal skills and a sharp understanding of marketing and public relations. Even if the pay is right and you can handle the hours, being a hotel manager is still not the right career for everyone. Study hospitality management in UK also advice individuals what personality traits one must have to succeed in this industry:
- Motivation: You have got to be a top-notch motivator. Hospitality management is all about putting the guest first and making them feel special, which is a team effort.
- Communication: You need to be a stellar communicator. You have to actively talk to and with your staff, and get them to open up to you in return.
- Decisiveness: There’s no room for waffling in this business, so good hospitality manager must be quick and decisive.
- Typical International Baccalaureate requirements: 32 points
- Typical A-levels requirements: ABB
- Typical IELTS requirements: 6.5 overall, with no lower than 5.5 in any one component.
- University of Surrey
- Oxford Brookes University
- Bournemouth University
- Sheffield Hallam University